Spring is the season to reinvent your wardrobe. As it coincides with cleaning out your closet, it’s best to get rid of old duds and stock up on some fabulous warm weather finds. We’ve put together five great looks to get you turning heads this Spring, check them out below!
1. Benneton Denim Jacket ($99.50) |2. French Connection Lori Straw Hat ($59) |3. Princess Vera Wang Cross Back Chiffon Tank ($19.99) |4. Urban Outfitters Icon Brand Anchor Pendant Necklace ($34) |5. Charles & Keith Slingback Platform Wedges ($59) |6. Apt. 9 Brady Pleated Shopper ($39.99) |
Although Princess Vera Vera Wang typically targets teens, we love finding their adorable and affordable clothing to implement in our outfits. Additionally, no one’s closet should be without a denim jacket this season, so make sure to stock up!
Laid Back Rocker
1. BCBG Clover Long-Back Loose Tank ($78) | 2. Dirty Librarian Chains Glossary Necklace ($140) | 3. Shana Luther Mini-Wallet ($60) | 4. Salvatore Ferragamo Pacella Perforated Suede Sandals ($839) | 5. Lyssé Spike Stripe Ankle Ponte Leggings ($78) | 6. Shana Luther Louie Satchel ($595) | 7. Shauns California Ailsa Gray Crystal Gradient Frame ($305)
We recently discovered a multitude of local designers that work under the Young & Able brand. Among them, we loved the combination old and new look created by Dirty Librarian Chains, as well as the to-die-for leather products created by Shana Luther. Another new discovery is Lyssé, a creative company that has some of the most killer and flattering leggings on earth. Oh, and you already know we love any pair of shades by Shauns California.
Fit & Fashionable
1. Naked Sports Gear Sheer Tank ($65) | 2. Asics Women’s Gel Kayano Running Sneaker ($149.95) | 3. Nike Women’s Volleyball Game Shorts ($30) | 4. Bombas Women’s Ankle ($9) | 5. Röhnisch Nicole Sports Top ($34) | 6. Under Armour Briaded Headbands ($20/3) | 7. Victoria’s Secret Chug It Water Bottle ($15)
No one should skimp on their workout routine with bikini season right around the corner. But just because you’re working up a sweat is no reason to forget about fashion. We love the theory behind Naked Sports Gear, which allows athletes to tan through their clothing, minimizing those not-so-fashionable tan lines.
1. Kara Liu Astrid Cut Out Shirt ($345) | 2. Gamma Folk Necklace No. 13 ($90) | 3. Alice & Olivia Stacey Slim Pants ($242) | 4. Cat Footwear Womens Kay Shoe ($100) | 5. Oscar and Anna Cleo Satchel ($595) | 6. Helene Pe Arrow Knuckle Ring ($22 each)
It’s no secret that Oscar and Anna makes some of the most coveted bags around, so we couldn’t put together an outfit without one of their staples. We also love the twist on a classic top, designed by Kara Liu, as well as the unique jewelry from Gamma Folk — both of whom are also under the Young & Able brand. Last but not least, we tied the look together with comfortable shoes by Cat Footwear.
1. Accessorize Ombre Crown Weave Floppy Hat ($43) | 2. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-Plated Wrap Bracelet ($95) | 3. Tory Burch Carlyle Flats ($275) | 4. Forever 21 Perfect Peony Ruffled Dress ($22.80) | 5. Olia Womens Gold May Long Necklace ($50) | 6. Imago-A No.1 Prism Mini ($395)
Forever 21 is a great place to get seasonal wear, since their prices are unbeatable and they often have cute clothing. We paired this fun floral frock with a bold green bag from Imago-A, yet another design brand from Young & Able.
Now go out, get shopping, and create your very own versions of our fun five Spring looks!
Twisted Talk: What do you think of these fun Spring looks? Which one is your favorite? Discuss below!