It doesn’t matter if you hit the summer music festivals or not — festival fashion has quickly become one of the hottest trends today. Taking inspiration from the ‘70s, a decade that’s also having its moment in fashion right now, festival-wear is all about that boho chic vibe. That’s right, don’t be afraid to pile on the fringe this time of year!
- Macrame Belt $79, FreePeople.com
- Chase Me Chain Bandana $39, FreePeople.com
- Day & Mood Sarah Patchwork Crossbody $115, Available at BlueFly.com
- Women’s Jazmyne Sandal $100, CatFootwear.com
- Custom Charm Bracelet $58, OrigamiOwl.com
- Joni Tassel Plait Bucket Bag $49, Available in store at Accessorize, 329 Bleecker St. 212-206-3703
- Multi Use Suedette Fringe Scarf $7.95, LoveCulture.com
- Lucie Fringe Ear Jackets $298, BonheurJewelry.com
- Forest Fringe Cuff (Currently on sale for $40.80), HoneyRosenK.com
- Prehistoric Megalodon Necklace $2,999, VincentPeach.com
Twisted Talk: How are you getting ready for festival season? Would you rock any of these accessories? Discuss below!